Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sometimes my mind feels so imprisoned within the walls of fabricated thoughts just trying to get out all the things swarming around in there when I’m surrounded with so many minds that are content with just riding on the surface , I’m like an addict of constant deep sea diving projections and expressions of mental “pointless” thoughts ,I say pointless because the masses find it to be , sometimes I wonder why I feel the burden of all humanity, my awareness is elevated sometimes exceeding my sanity ,the short comings of every contradicting action of history, present and future sickens my soul, while this clockwise whirlpool of bullshit conspires to pull our souls into nothingness I swim fatigued and powerfully counterclockwise in direction with others a like , Is it a curse I question but in the end I accept my destiny I’m not A saint, my heart is light witch keeps my at times over weighed soul at a balanced state , It’s crazy I’m chill and easy going but I’ve been given a mental mind of chaos in fact I’ve been blessed , with the freedom of question and knowledge or it’s just my ever seeking soul in witch’s compels me, or it’s a little bit of both, whatever the case it is still left to be determined , my journey continues …. much love -Adam M. C/S

3 comments: