Thursday, May 17, 2012

As the anniversary of my day approaches I sit here and think, I can't help but to take a step back and look at where I stand at this point of time in my life and all the many paths I've taken to get here, I have chosen all of my actions and created my own destinies through out my time, though many of them have been wrong decisions they all lead to me the 2012 Adam ,  I have to admit that my Family has played a big part in my strength, I don't know what the future holds but I know the past , you can shape the future by understanding history so I'm  just going to keep applying my lessons and everyone else's that I've taken from and continue to seek a higher mind and spirit awareness and share my thoughts and perspectives with the world . Adam M. C/S

No comments:

Post a Comment