Monday, May 21, 2012



So yesterday in between my tattoos took a minute to get some pictures of the great solar eclipse these are the best pictures I was able to get ,I don't know many facts and theories and beliefs on the significance of this most rare event but I know at this time in our present history much seems as of an importance and calculated but still random in the same sense. Myself I've been going through an "spiritual awaking"if you will, over the past year or so maybe It is just all a cycle of energy as the moon and sun aligned the dark and light combined to cast it's powerful self within our verse , it was almost like a sign to show us that anything is possible and with combined mind and spirit we can find replenishment and a higher mental awareness ,we are all connected to this earth and universe once we find this to be true in our hearts only then will we be able to build our pyramid of paradise .    - Adam M. C/S        

2 comments: