Friday, August 24, 2012

The Cup

As my day comes to a close my thoughts refrain to cease , but it's a familiar comfort , an opportunity if you will, to put in text in transition of my mind . much has come to realization in present time , as they do I have these small blocks of experiences resulting in a body from mind evaluations of situations , trying make out the purpose the meaning , searching for the blind truth , I myself like many others at times feel the void and we tend to create a fantasy that only deepens that feeling , maybe we focus too much on the wrong things to full fill that absence that has over powered and disconnected us from our own energy , in turn distorting your current reality , I try to see my life and just life it self and others existants, with in a spherical train of thinking this helps my perspective of comprehension , So as I feel that I am half empty, that there is a void , the reasons of me feeling this way are the same for everyone else on every single level of positions , meaning someone with less may value more of the smaller things but fantasize about things they may not have like possessions , and the other side of that one may be in abundant of another's fantasy , but may still feel that exact feeling of something missing . Naturally this is part of our nature of thinking because our environment or maybe It is a gift that we have to be forever seeking in our minds to feel a balance our cup must be half full and half empty in the middle of this is where we find ourselves where we find our purpose , validation of our own being , in the mist of this madness and confusion and fantasy , my avoidance of what is and what is to be has led me to a better understanding of my "cup" and I have the power to fill it with balance and not to over engage with my actions of over indulgent's into fictional destinations of mind and being , I take my ability to see and let it keep me , though the battle rages on I am dexterous, my quick witted mental can only prevail. I am my cup of I am .  .....and then there's the heart ..........................................          A.M.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My cup runneth over..."

    Bro, these words belong on tape. Great stuff, man... keep it coming. #fistbump

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ALL need to reflect and learn how to effectively present our true sense of reflections. The Depths of self worth, our intimate internist thoughts give us this energy to do it. Reflect, Reflect, don't Neglect!

    ReplyDelete