Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cause and Affect

I got to do this Tattoo on my cousin Cynthia the other day , the funny thing about being a tattoo artist is that I sometimes find myself seeing the relevancy from a tattoo that I'm doing to my own life, that's always been a kind of weird but rewarding thing for me, as I'm helping someone get past or remember a current situation or feeling that they are going through in their lives by tattooing them with whatever the tattoo may be to symbolize that feeling at the same time I'm helping myself, This quote about getting back what you put out or project , is a very powerful combination of words and I am a believer of this , and I like to take it even more so on a broader perspective and that is what you give to the earth and the universe you will get back and that is energy your existants you choose your out come even if the affects of your causes are not yet visible to your own eyes - A.M.

1 comment:

  1. Very true cuzn, luv ya much. Again thank you so much. I get a lot of compliments on it and Its funny I get ppl saying its so true.

    ReplyDelete