Friday, July 6, 2012

Window To Your Soul

Through the eyes , of ones soul I found a place,....a place where my heart and mind were safe , as our windows to our soul connected ....., intertwined with passion and fire, her kiss made my blood burn and my heart play a beat of a new tune and jazzed my mind making me lose grip of time , everything she my be , my thoughts thought to me, like a fluttering butterfly she slowly drifted , until my out of my reach , the blind fold of time, the history of mine , stifled by this , restricting the path in front of he, resulting of the hearts of they, to lose it's way , lost by unsaid expressions by numbered questions , He who that holds ones key retains a memory , of a smile , a kiss , caressed thoughts and body with soft finger tips ,connecting eyes full of paralleled destiny's , passionate thoughts shared mixed with never ending desires, breath of our souls we conspired ,................ through ones eyes, through the windows to your soul , I exist  .     A.M.....            

No comments:

Post a Comment