Sunday, June 24, 2012

Did this tattoo the other day although it's not a big or high detailed tattoo it's meaning is pretty awesome I was just blogging about creation the night before when this kid came in the next day to get this tattoo he was a youngster and I talked to him on my thoughts about or ability to create and how we are so conditioned to destroy and how we posses the power of the present to mold the future in our own realm , to conclude we are the creators of our time, so expand your world through your creativity ! . A. M. C/S

2 comments:

  1. Hey Adam, It's Reed, "the youngster". It's funny how life works sometimes and it was definitely an awesome time talking with you about such real truths while getting this piece. It healed up perfect and looks amazing. I am in the process of working on a half sleeve incorporating the ideas of creating and art. Life is a trip and It's crazy how you ended up being the one to do this piece. I love What you wrote here and hope you are doing Well. Keep on keepin on. -Reed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy I'm happy to see you found my blog and were able to see this post , It is definitely ironic how I did end up being the one to do your tattoo because I don't think anyone else in the shop would the gave your tattoo as much thought as I did plus like I said I was just writing about the same subject the day before , Well Reed I'm glad to see you doing good take care of yourself buddy.

      Delete