Sunday, February 2, 2014

Beautiful Minds

Darling, I've been taking my sweet time and going slow stepping carefully through your mind, I want to safely pass all trapdoors and hide ways you've made for all the moments your  bleeding heart went through rainy days and you've felt like you just want to close up and off,

see I know, I know, even the brightest people have some pale on the backside of their shine, so continue to come to me with all that builds u, flaws and all,

I'll overuse words like stunning and amazing, make you smell the scent of my skin on your clothing from all cuddling, I'll overuse til their worn out,

no darling it'll never be enough to describe the glow you posses,

so now this is where I start to begin to explain how you outshine everything. everything.  ~C.M.V. 


No comments:

Post a Comment